Are you a massive fan of iOS devices? This place is for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch users. Managing your iOS device is difficult sometimes because Apple comes with more restrictions for its users. That’s why we need a smart manager for iOS devices. Here’s how iTools enter the chat.
iTools is a comprehensive file manager for all iOS devices. It comes as a computer-based software that works well with both Windows and Mac operating systems. And let you transfer all the files, documents, images, music, and other content simply through it. Among both Windows and Mac OS, iTools was first created for Windows computers. So it works well with all Windows computers including the latest versions. Do you want to know how to install iTools on Windows 10 and later devices? Here I come up with all the details about it.
So read through the article and find everything about this smart tool and how to use it on your Windows computer. It’s fast, easy, and reliable for all iDevice users.
Everything you should know about iTools Windows
iTools is the smart manager that every iOS user talks about those days. There is a huge reason why it became such a famous and keen application. It comes as a completely free, fast, and efficient iOS manager for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch computers. iTools comes with a wide range of features which makes it more incredible than other tools. This smart iOS manager comes with a well-designed user interface which is ideal for all users.
As I said before, iTools is best for Windows users. It simply supports any Windows operating system. You can simply install iTools on Windows 10 or later versions. It is easy to handle applications and comes with all the features of iTunes. So why not just give it a try?
Why is this smart tool on your Windows computer?
There are many reasons why someone uses iTools on their Windows computer. You can simply manage all the media on your iOS device. It comes as the best alternative for iTunes. So iTools works much more easily when managing your iOS device. Even more, it comes with more advanced features that you never find in iTunes.
iTools allow you to simply manage your entire device easier and faster. It was first developed for Windows computers. So you get all the benefits and fast transfer of data from your iOS device to your computer. If you are an iPhone user with a Windows computer, you should try this amazing iOS manager.
Explore the impressive benefits of this smart iOS manager
iTools comes as the best device manager for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch device users. So what are the best benefits we can find from this amazing tool?
- iTools is a completely free tool for all iDevice users.
- It comes as an ad-free tool for you.
- By install iTools on Windows 10, you can manage all the media on your iOS device.
- Comes with an easy-to-use user-friendly interface for all users.
- Available more advanced features that you can’t find in iTunes.
Compatible iOS devices & iOS versions
iTools is compatible with all iOS devices including iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices. And also it smoothly works with all the iOS versions running iOS 5 up to the latest iOS 16 version. Let’s take a look at what iDevices work well with the latest version of iTools 4.
- All the iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone X series, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6, iPhone 5, iPhone 4, iPhone 3G/3GS, and iPhone SE
- All the iPod Touch devices
- iPad devices including iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Pro, and iPad Air
Here is the system requirement for the iTools Windows version.
- Compatible Windows OS - Windows 7 up to the latest Windows 11 including Windows XP and Vista
- RAM - 256MB or more
- CPU - 750MHz AMD, Intel
- Disk Space - at least 40 MB of free space
Simple steps on how to install iTools on Windows 10 and later
iTools for Windows is a free data transfer tool utilized to share all the media files and data between iDevice and Windows. It allows Windows and Apple device users to do their work without any hassle.
Downloading and installing iTools on Windows is quite easy. So to install iTools on Windows 10 and later, you have to make sure of two important facts.
- Make sure you have all the system requirements
- Make sure your iOS device is compatible with iTools
Once you check out these facts, follow the below steps to get iTools on your Windows computer.
- Go to iTools and find the link to the iTool latest download.
- Select the iTools Windows version.
- Download iTools and then install the iTools driver package.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a proper USB cable.
- iTools will recognize your device and allow access to its features.
Best of iTools features for you
You already know that iTools offers you more advanced features for iDevice users. Want to know what they are?
- iTools AirPlayer allows you to share your iDevice screen with a larger screen.
- The data migration feature of iTools allows you to share data between two devices.
- The battery master of iTools gives you a full report about your battery status.
- Using iTools Ringtone maker, you can create unique ringtones for your iDevice.
- iTools backup and restore feature allows you to backup all the data and restore them again.
- The image tool of iTools helps you to manage, edit, and delete all the photos and albums on your device.
- With iTools File manager you can manage all the documents on your iOS device.
- The icon arranger of iTools gives access to you to arrange your device icons properly.
In brief, iTools is the best iOS manager for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch device users. Install iTools on Windows 10 and later devices is easy and safe for all users. You can access all its amazing features and can manage your iDevice smoothly and properly. So get this smart tool on your Windows device and enjoy all the experience it offers you.