With the latest development in the mobile technology world, people are more into iOS devices rather than Android devices. It’s because of the incredible features and technologies it offers to users. And also iOS devices come with many security features that protect their users from viruses and threats. But as an iOS device user, you may know that managing your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch device is quite complicated. So Apple introduced iTunes as its device manager. However, iTunes is rather difficult to use and iDevice managing is not its primary purpose.
So you may be looking for the best alternative for iTunes. Then you find the best free alternative for iTunes. It’s iTools! This is the simplest and fastest tool to manage your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices. However, iTools comes as a computer-based software and it works well with Windows operating systems. Talking about Windows OS, do you know Windows 11 is the latest OS for Windows users? But still, most users use the Windows 10 operating system. How are iTools for PC Windows 10 compatible?
Do you want to know? Then read through the article and find everything about iTools Windows compatibility and the amazing features of iTools.
How well-versed are you with the best iOS manager - iTools?
Have you ever heard of the word iTools? If not now you are going to know about it. iTools is the best iDevice manager and a better alternative to iTunes. iTunes is a full-of-media-related store and it is available for downloading music, videos, and stuff. iDevice management is not the main purpose of it. But iTools is available for completely free and comes with amazing features which make managing your iOS device an easy one.
What is iTools for PC Windows 10?
Now you know iTools is the best iOS manager for all iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. So how does it work with Windows? iTools is computer-based software. So it works with both Windows and Mac operating systems running devices. ThinkSky developers created it for Windows computers but lately, they designed the Mac version too. But still, it works better with Windows OS than macOS.
So the iTools Windows version supported all the Windows OS versions such as Windows 11/10/8/7/XP/Vista both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. But why iTools for PC Windows 10 more popular? Most users still prefer Windows 10 features instead of Windows 11.
The newest version of this trendy iDevice manager
iTools 2023 is the latest version of iTools. It comes as the best alternative for iTunes with incredible features. And it is compatible with the latest features of all the iOS operating systems well.
Everyone who uses this application finds that it is the best and easiest to manage the application. It comes with a simple user interface. iTools for PC Windows 10 and later versions have basic features such as listening to music, syncing devices, and more. It also has advanced features like iTools AirPlayer, Ringtone maker, & battery master. And iTool reduces many drawbacks in iTunes and other applications. You will find iTools Windows that works finest for you.
Best of iTools features
Here are the best features of iTools.
- Backup and restore your device data.
- Share your iPhone screen to PC with iTools AirPlayer.
- Syncing and previewing your images with a better resolution with the image tool.
- Get a full report of your battery status with the battery master.
- Share your old iDevice data with a new iOS device using the data migration tool for iTools
- Make your unique ringtone with iTools ringtone maker.
- Share and manage all iDevice files with iTools file manager.
- Manage your iPhone icons with iTools icon arranger.
Compatibility of iDevices with iTools
iTools is compatible with all iOS devices including;
- iPhone: iPhone 3G devices, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X models, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, iPhone 13, iPhone 14, and iPhone SE models.
- iPad: All iPad versions. Including iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad Pro.
- iPod Touch: All iPod touch 1 to 7 versions.
System Requirements for iTools
Here are the system requirements for iTools for PC Windows 10.
- Compatible Windows versions: Windows 7 up to Windows 11 including Windows Vista & Windows XP
- CPU: 750MHz AMD, Intel
- RAM: At least 256 MB
- Disk Space: 40 MB
Simple steps to download this smart iOS manager
Here are a few simple steps to download and install iTools on your Windows 10 computer.
- Visit our official page and download the latest version of iTools on your Windows computer.
- Now simply install and run the iTools driver package.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- iTools will detect your iDevice automatically.
- Now you can access the iTools features.
Why is using an all-in-one iOS manager iTools so worth it?
iTools is not just a fabulous tool. It is much more than a generous tool for managing your iOS devices. So let’s take a look at what makes iTools Windows the best.
- iTools is a completely free tool for all users. So you do not have to pay a single penny to use its service.
- There are no annoying ads that make using this tool more difficult.
- It comes with a simple easy-to-use interface so everyone can use its features without any trouble.
- iTools supports all iOS devices including the latest iOS versions.
- You can simply speed up your iPad, iPhone, or iPod without going to a costly service center.
- Use iTools to clear your iDevice cache and RAM and boost up the processing power.
- It extends the lifespan of your device and keeps your device in better condition.
- iTools comes as a reliable tool that never asks you to download and install third-party apps.
A few final words
In brief, iTools for PC Windows 10 and later versions comes as the best iOS manager for all iPhone, iPod, and iPad Touch users. If you want to manage your iDevice from a Windows computer, then here is the most suitable application. You will never find such a feature-able and reliable application as iTools. This lightweight iOS manager helps you to transfer your device file, manage your battery status, backup & restore data, create ringtones, and much more. So why not just give it a try?