Each modern smart device must be managed by a computer, to make faster backup and management such as updating the operating system. Is there any tool to do the task? Yes. iTools is the best application that comes to your help when you want to manage and organize all the data on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch device.
This amazing tool is free and super easy to use. The best part is it works with both Windows and Mac operating systems. But it works well on the Windows operating system. Do you want to download iTools on your Windows computer to manage your iOS device? Then iTools for Windows 7 and later versions are available for now.
Here we come up with all the details about this smart application and its compatibility. So read through the article and find everything about this smart iDevice manager.
A brief introduction to iTools for Windows
iTools for Windows is a program for Apple devices. Users can modify, add, and delete information stored in the memory of the gadget.
While using this utility, you can familiarize yourself with the details of your device, whether there is available memory, or saved media files. Can be used to download books, music tracks, TV shows, movies, and various apps. Support cloud service, you can sync the gadget with your computer. To access the data, you do not need to hack the system first. You can freely download the latest official version of iTools for Windows 7 and later.
Is iTools available for Windows? Yes, iTools is compatible with Windows OS-running computers. So what should you know about it? iTools is available in Windows and developed by ThinkSky developers. You can simply download and install it on your Windows computer just by using a few simple steps. It is free and makes your life easier.
Why do you need this smart iOS manager?
There are many things you can do with more than managing iOS devices. This is the best alternative for iTunes. Because iTools comes with more advanced features than iTunes. This is the best all-in-one solution for accessing your entire file system and managing everything easily and freely.
iTools is developed for Windows devices first. So all the amazing features of iTools work extremely well with your Windows operating system. If you are an iPhone or iPad owner with a Windows computer, you should try this powerful tool.
Best of iTools for Windows 7 & later features
Did you know iTools comes with many advanced features for Windows users besides managing its operating system? Want to know what they are? Here we come up with the best features of iTools.
- iTools comes completely free for all users. You do not have to pay a single penny to use its services.
- With iTools for Windows 7 or later, you can manage all the files, images, videos, and apps from your iPhone to your computer.
- This smart tool has no annoying applications.
- iTools comes with a very user-friendly application. So you can use it without any technical knowledge.
- This iOS manager is rich with more advanced features that you can never find in iTunes.
Compatible iOS devices
iTools is compatible with all iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices. So here is the supported device list for iTools for Windows 7.
- All the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone 12, and iPhone 13
- All the iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro, and iPad Air
- All iPod Touch
How to download iTools on your Windows computer
iTools simply operates with Windows computers well. So how to download it on your Windows 7 computer? Before moving ahead with the process, make sure your iOS device is supported with iTools and following system requirements.
Here are the system requirements for iTools for Windows 7.
- Compatible Windows version: Windows 7
- CPU: 750MHz AMD, Intel
- RAM: 256MB or higher
- Disk Space: 40 MB
Simple step guide
Follow the below step guides to download iTools on your Windows computer.
- Find the latest version of iTools from our site.
- Download and install its driver package to your Windows 7 computer.
- Connect your iOS device using a proper USB cable.
- iTools will automatically detect your device and open the window for you.
Why choose iTools instead of iTunes in Windows?
iTunes requires an account so you can make changes to your Apple devices, but you can access iTools and make changes on your device without an account. Less hard drive space and less CPU power are evident in this app, a feature that makes it a great app. iTools for Windows 7 supports a set of iDevices such as iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
This app is also updated from time to time and you should contact this version for updates so that it gets the best out of your iOS device. Download this app and enjoy everything it has to offer.
Simple Tips for iTools on Windows
Why is it important to have iTools on your Windows computer? What are the important tools it gives to its users? Let’s have a look.
- iTools File manager to manage all the files and folders on your device.
- Ringtone maker of iTools allows the creation of unique ringtones for users.
- You can get full details about your battery status with iTools Battery master.
- Share your old device data with the new device with the iTools Data Migration tool.
- With iTools AirPlayer you can play games, and watch movies on a larger screen.
- You can simply backup and restore your device data with the iTools backup and restore feature.
- Preview your images with original resolution and share them between other devices with the iTools image tool.
- iTools Icon arranger helps you to arrange your device icons and give a new look to your OS.
Summing up the article
Now you know everything about iTools for Windows 7 version and its features. So iTools is the best tool to manage your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch device with your Windows computer. It has many features which make managing your iDevice a more memorable one. So why are you waiting? Get it on your Windows device now and enjoy all the smart experiences it offers you.