Do you know iOS management is the most important thing to consider if you want to have a smooth iOS run? So iTools is the latest recommendation if you want the best iOS management support. For those who are not familiar with what iTools is, it’s a file management software used for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod devices.
Yes, you can simply manage all the media on your Apple device with macOS running computers, because you have iTunes. But iTunes comes with different issues and complex features which are a little bit complex for non-technical users. Now you have the best alternative iTools. So use iTools 4 on your Mac computer to get the best iDevice management experience on your Apple device. With the support of this very lightweight software application, you have the power to upload or manage files in just a single second.
Want to know a complete guide on how to use this smart software on your Mac operating system? Read through the whole article and get all the appropriate information about iTools on the pathway to complete iDevice management.
A brief introduction to iTools for Mac
iTools Mac is the best iOS manager for all Apple users. So iTools 4 is the latest version of this amazing tool at present. It comes as a free and computer-based software where you must download this application. Using this trendy iOS manager on your device, you can simply transfer all the media from your iOS device to your MacBook or Mactonish computer. It also works as an iOS data recovery tool & iPhone cleaner.
Not enough that iTools is the better alternative for Apple’s official iDevice manager. The iTools developers ThinkSky developers update the iTools 4 for iOS's latest version iOS 16. It also comes with more advanced features you never find with iTunes. So use iTools on your Mac and it doesn’t come as a default app.
Why use iTools 4 on your Mac when you have iTunes?
As I mentioned earlier, iTunes is the official iOS manager of Apple devices. But it comes with some complications for its users and iOS management is not the main purpose of iTunes. iTunes has always prioritized power users while maintaining all of its premium standards. However, when ease of use differs for all users, alternative solutions are needed. Without hesitation, the solution is iTools iOS manager, which simply follows the same functionality of iTunes, but with a simpler framework. So you'll also have all your iTunes needs in iTools, but with priority user support.
How to download this trendy software using your Mac
iTools receives various updates and time-to-time user requirements. It is a completely free solution and takes care of all your iOS management. It supports both Windows and Mac operating systems. But make sure that there is yet no solution for iTools to instantly download on your smart device. Then remember to have all the Windows PC or Macs designed to run iTools for the remains of prerequisites.
So before downloading iTools on your Mac computer, make sure you have the following system requirements and that it is compatible with the iOS devices we mentioned below.
System requirements to use iTools on your Mac
Here are the hardware and software requirements for iTools for Mac.
- Mac operating system: Mac OS X 10.7 or a later version
- RAM: 256 MB RAM
- Storage space: 50 MB of storage space
- Processor: A core to Duo Intel or AMD processor is required
iTools iDevice compatibility
You can use iTools 4 on your Mac computer with its compatibility through the following iOS devices.
- All the iPhone 13 models
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro (Max)
- iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- All the iPad 10th Gen and later
- iPad Mini 5th Gen and below
- All the iPad Pro & iPad Air devices
- All the iPod touch versions
Simple steps to download & install iTools iOS manager
To download iTools on your Mac, make sure you have the above system requirements. Now go through our step-by-step guide to download the best iOS manager on your Mac operating system.
- Visit our official site and download the latest version of iTools.
- Now install the software driver package and setup.
- Run iTools on your device and connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Wait until the iTools detect your device.
- Now you can access all the features of iTools using your Mac computer.
What are the best features of iTools for Mac computers?
iTools for Mac gives you some of the best features you'll find in file management software developed for Apple devices.
- iTools for Mac is freeware. So do not need any payment to use iTools on your Mac computer.
- iTools doesn't require any Apple username or password to work. so you don't have to worry about the security of the device.
- It also works on jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices.
- iTools download for Mac gives you a complete overview of iOS system features.
- You also have the option to check disk space details and other details that help you import and export shared content on your device.
- With the help of iTools, you can easily share files like images, documents, e-books, etc.
- You can synchronize the connection between two devices and use it to manage applications on your device.
Some additional features you should know
As we mentioned above, iTools has many interesting features that support iOS users. You can simply backup, restore, and manage files using iTools better than iTunes. This is your better assistant. It has various options for your file management, AirPlayer for screen sharing, and data transfer, and also the customization supports ringtone maker, icon arranger, and more.
Now you know everything about how to use iTools on your Mac computer. So iTools is the best iOS manager you can ever find. Simply download this trendy software on your Mac to enjoy the unbelievable features it offers.