If you’re a massive fan of Apple devices, you may know that the Apple iPhone X series has become a hit. Among them, the iPhone XS becomes much more famous because of the features and options it gives to users. It might also be a while to think about upgrading your iDevice manager so that you are not affected by the upcoming troubles.
While it is true that iTunes is still the official iOS device manager for iPhone, iPad, and iPod, sometimes it may lack a bit of security and efficiency. This is especially true if you are considering an iTunes sync for data transfer and it will result in data loss. It's awkward and annoying, to say the least, and if you're about to be the proud owner of the new iPhone XS, why go down the same rocky path? It might be time to switch things up a bit and try something new with iTools iPhone XS.
It is the best alternative to manage your iOS device simply and trouble-free. So stay with us as we come up with all the details about this smart tool and its uses.
A brief introduction to iTools iPhone XS
For those who still do not have an idea about what this application is, iTools is the best device manager tool for all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch users. This tool helps you to better manage all the media and applications on your iOS device. This smart tool is designed as a better alternative to iTunes and gives smart solutions to some of its drawbacks. Both iTools and iTunes have the same features but iTools come with some extra features that iTunes.
iTools iPhone XS has features to manage all your device data like images, videos, music, books, documents, and much more. No matter whether your iPhone is jailbroken or not, iTools works perfectly with it.
Introducing iPhone XS
iPhone XS is one of the best versions of the iPhone X family. Apple never fails to add the latest features and improvements to this handy smart device. The latest iPhone XS comes with 512 GB and 4 GB RAM of internal memory. It allows you to store all the files and media in your device space. So if you are looking for the best device manager for this tool, iTools iPhone XS comes first into your mind.
Why does this iDevice manager come better than iTunes?
You already know that iTools comes as the best alternative for iTunes. Both tools have the same features. Then why are iTools becoming the best? Mainly iTunes was designed for marketing purposes. And iOS device management is not the only purpose of it.
But when we talk about iTools, the main purpose of this smart tool is simply to manage your iOS device. It comes with more advanced features that you will never find in iTunes. If you want to transfer your data, backup, or restore them, iTools is the only option. This smart tool can manage your device completely free with just a few mouse clicks. So why not give it a try?
Does this trendy tool come as a mobile application?
This is one of the most common questions everyone is asked. No, iTools does not come as a mobile app. It is a computer-based application that smoothly works with both Windows and Mac computers. This fantastic iOS manager comes completely free and secure. So first you have to download iTools iPhone XS on your Windows or Mac running computer or laptop. Then you can simply connect your iPhone XS and manage it easily.
If you are wondering how to download iTools on your Windows or Mac computer, look for our guidelines below. It is easy and makes your life much more enjoyable.
How to get this tool on your Windows and Mac
This trendy iOS manager is developed by ThinkSky developers. It simply works with either Windows or Mac operating systems. It works with all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running the latest iOS 16 and below operating systems. Before downloading this tool on your device make sure you have all the requirements we mentioned below.
Here are the system requirements to get iTools iPhone XS on your device.
- Windows OS - Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 up to the latest Windows 11
- Mac OS - Mac OS X 10.8 and later
- RAM - 256 MB or above
- CPU - 750MHz AMD, intel
- Disk space - 50 MB
Simple steps to get iTools on your device
- Visit the iTools website and download the latest version of iTools 4.
- Install and run the free version of this application.
- Now simply connect your iPhone XS device to your Windows or Mac computer.
- Wait for a few seconds until it recognizes your device.
- Now you can enjoy all the features just a one click away.
Must-know features of this incredible iPhone manager
You may know that iTools comes with many more incredible and advanced features for all iDevice lovers. It makes this tool much more enjoyable and simple to use. So let’s take a look at what they are.
- iTools Battery Master solves all your battery drain issues in your iPhone. You can get all the details about your battery life and it helps you to manage the device battery well.
- Data Transfering Tool allows you to transfer all the media files between your Windows and Mac computers and iPhone.
- AirPlayer of iTools allows sharing your iPhone screen with your PC or larger screen.
- iTools iPhone XR Backup and Restore helps you to simply backup and restore your device data without losing it.
- Ringtone Maker lets you make unique ringtones using your favorite music.
- With iTools Image Tool, you can transfer all the images and edit them simply and easily.
- iTools Icon Arranger lets you arrange your device icons properly and give a better look to your OS.
- The Data Migration tool helps you to transfer your data from your old device to a new one.
So if you are an iPhone user, this is the best tool you can simply do all your work by just managing your iOS device. iTools iPhone XS is the most reliable and easy tool with thousands of features. Why are you waiting?