Are you a massive lover of iOS devices like iPhones, iPad, and iPod Touch? Sometimes it is difficult to manage your iOS device because Apple developers think about the safety of devices a lot. That’s why they introduced iTunes for Apple users. iTunes is the current tool which designs to manage iOS devices. But iTunes has some downsides, and managing iDevices is not as easy as we thought.
Do you look for a better alternative to iTunes? Then iTools comes first. iTools is the best all-in-one tool to manage iPhones, iPad, and iPod Touch with just a few clicks. Isn’t it great? Yes, so does iTools work on Windows? Why not, iTools is known as free computer-based software so it works well with both Windows and Mac OS-running devices.
In this article, we are going to talk about how iTools works with Windows operating system running devices and its uses. Read through the article and find everything you should know about this smart tool and its benefits.
How well-versed are iTools for Windows?
iTools for Windows is the best iOS management method that everyone is talking about. There is a well-known reason behind this simple and incredible application. The latest and unique features of this amazing application make it the best among others. This feature is 100% free. Everyone who utilizes this smart tool will find that it is extremely easy to handle. It consists of a smooth installation process and is provided with more advanced features to support you with your work. Does iTools work on Windows? Let’s discuss this later.
Why should you use iTools on a Windows computer?
You already know that iTools is the best iOS management software and the best alternative for iTunes. It helps you to manage your iDevices easily with many features that are not available in iTunes. So why is iTools important? It allows access to your iOS device file system to manage everything easily and simply. iTools were first designed to support Windows devices and fast transfer data to any device. You must surely try this smart application on your Windows computer because it makes your life more enjoyable.
More about this smart application
iTools is a quick, efficient, and dedicated iOS device manager designed for Windows computers. It allows you to transfer photos, videos, music, documents, and more between your iOS device and a computer. The tool simply synchronizes your media and data immediately and doesn’t guide you through any data or content losses. So you can manage your device with simply one click.
How does iTools work on Windows computers
iTools become the best manager for all the iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. By using this amazing tool, you can simply connect your iOS device to your Windows PC and manage all the media with just a simple click. You do not have to worry about the file transfer anymore. With iTools for Windows, you can use any iOS device or Windows computer to run the latest iTools version and access all the media in iDevice. It is available 100% free to download.
Compatible iDevices for iTools Windows
The iTools supports all iOS devices;
- All the models of iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone X, and iPhone 11, 12, and 13 series.
- All the iPod Touch devices.
- All the iPad devices.
Does iTools work on Windows OS-running devices? Yes, you can download and install it on your Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11, including Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Simple steps to install iTools for Windows
Before downloading iTools on your Windows computer, make sure your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch is compatible with the iTools version that you are proceeding to use.
Now follow the below guide to know how does iTools work on Windows computers.
- Visit the iTools official website.
- Download the latest version of iTools on your Windows.
- Install the iTools driver package and run it.
- Connect your iOS device using a proper USB cable.
- iTools will automatically detect your iDevice and let you access the features.
Explore the impressive features this amazing tool offers you
Here we are going to tell you how iTools helps you to manage your iOS devices. Managing your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch with iTools is possible. You can manage your entire device with this amazing tool. So let’s see what makes iTools the best all-in-one tool for all users.
- iTools Windows comes as a completely free tool. So you do not need to pay a single penny to use its service.
- You can manage all the photos, videos, music, apps, documents, and more with iTools.
- There are some advanced features you can get from iTools like backup and clean-up tools.
- This free download tool works with no annoying advertisements for its users.
- Comes with a more user-friendly interface when compared to iTunes.
- Sharing your iPhone screen with a computer without using any third-party application.
What iTools become the best when iOS device managing
As an iTunes user, you may know that you need an account to use its features. But with the latest iTools 4, you are not required to create an account to use its service. And also available completely free. Less CPU power and less hard drive space make iTools the best application for iTunes. To run this application on your device all you need is a proper USB cable. Most importantly, iTools comes with time-to-time updates to make it a better all-in-one tool for all the users.
Some Known issues
- The audio file we used in the iTools application doesn’t work on iTools sometimes. Mostly the Windows 10 version causing the issue. So you can upgrade it to the Windows 11 version.
- The Backup and Restore feature does not work with Windows 10 computers sometimes. So you have to change the path of the folder to resolve this problem.
- The data of Battery Master not matching with iPhone battery indicator. This issue resolved automatically within a few hours.
Does iTools work on Windows devices? Yes, now you know the answer for this simple question. iTools works well with Windows devices. So get iTools on your device and enjoy managing your iDevice completely and easily.