Are you looking for freeware to manage your iOS device? Then iTools is the best file manager you can ask for. It is a great iOS manager to easily manage your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch device. iTools is a better alternative to iTunes. Yes, iTunes is the official iOS manager of Apple products. But unfortunately, it considers more entertainment purposes than iOS management. That’s why most users go through with alternatives like iTools.
iTools get most users' attention because of the incredible features it offers for its users. However, iTools comes with the latest features to avoid all the downsides of previous versions. Do you want to know what’s new about iTools 2023? Then this article is for you.
Here we come up with all the details about iTools and the newest features it offers for users. So read through the article and find everything about this competent iOS manager iTools.
Everything you should know about iTools
As we mentioned above, iTools is the most acceptable alternative you can use instead of iTunes. It comes as a free online file manager specially designed for iOS users. This trendy iOS manager is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems. It gives you a smart management experience with the newest and most advanced features.
iTools 2023 is the latest released version of the iTools software. This smart tool acts as a file manager for iPhones, iPads, and iPod touch. It offers all the features of iTunes. In addition, what’s new about iTools 2023? You get numerous file management features in the iTools Download. You can manage all types of files on your iOS device, such as images, videos, audio, podcasts, documents, ringtones, etc. just by using this iTools software.
Why use iTools instead of iTunes?
Using iTools is more beneficial than using iTunes. iTunes is mainly developed for entertainment purposes and promotions. But with iTools, the main purpose of this tool is iDevice management. iTunes consumes massive space on your iOS device when compared to iTools. iTools comes with a user-friendly interface that offers drag-and-drop functionality. And for more, it comes with more additional features to iTunes.
Using iTools is easier and quicker. Because iTunes takes more time and power even to do a little task. So it is always more useful to select iTools 2023 over iTunes when using a file manager tool. Before moving ahead with what’s new about iTools 2023, let’s take a look at what are the benefits of it.
Must know the benefits of this trendy iOS manager
Here’s how iTools 2023 benefits iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch users.
- iTools comes with a user-friendly interface that becomes easy to use.
- You can download it on any iOS device.
- It doesn’t matter whether your device is jailbroken or not.
- Installing and uninstalling procedures is simple with the latest version of iTools.
- It is much more functional than iTunes.
- Windows - Windows XP, Windows Vista up to Windows 11
- Mac - Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- RAM - 256 MB or higher
- CPU - 750MHz AMD, Intel
- Disk Space - 50 MB free space
How to download iTools on Windows and Mac
Downloading and installing iTools is easy as there are no complicated steps. First of all, you must select your computer type to get the corresponding iTools version. As mentioned above, iTools is available for Windows and Mac. So get the right information from our website to start installing iTools. After downloading the iTools installer, just open it to install it, all you have to do is follow iTools' instructions.
- First, visit our iTools official website from your Windows and Mac.
- Download the latest version of iTools on your device.
- Install the driver packages.
- Connect your iOS device using a suitable USB cable.
- Now you can see the iTools icon on your desktop.
Compatible iOS devices of iTools
All the latest released iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices running the latest iOS support the latest iTools 2023. The following are the supported iDevices for your comfort.
- All the iPhone SE, iPhone 6 series, iPhone 7 series, iPhone 8 series, iPhone X models, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, iPhone 13, and iPhone 14 models
- iPad 5th to 9th Gen
- iPad Air
- iPad mini
- iPad Pro 1st to 5th Gen
- All the iPod Touch devices
Explore what’s new about iTools 2023
iTools comes top among iOS managers because of the incredible features it offers for its users. Those advanced and memorable features make iDevice management a super easy and unforgettable experience. So let’s see what’s new about iTools 2023.
- iTools has a special feature called Ringtone Maker which allows you to make unique ringtones for your device. The best part is you can make your ringtone using your favorite music.
- iTools AirPlayer allows you to mirror your iPhone screen into your PC screen and bring a widescreen experience beneath this feature. So you can play video games, video streaming, and more.
- iTools offers another feature to backup and restore data. You can simply backup all the details and restore them without losing them.
- Battery Master is a battery management option provided for you by the iTools software.
Provides all information about your device's battery such as design capacity, actual capacity, battery temperature, power, and current. You can use these details to manage your device's battery performance.
- Icon Arranger is another great feature that comes with iTools software. It allows you to correctly arrange all the application icons on the device screen.
- Data migration in iTools 2023 allows you to easily move files from one iDevice to another.
- The Image tool allows you to share images between your iOS device and PC. You can preview all the images in their original resolutions. Also, you can add, sort, edit, and delete images on your device through this feature.
Summing up the article
Now you know everything about iTools and what new about iTools 2023 offers you. It would be a great experience to use such an amazing iOS manager on your device. So just download the latest version of iTools and enjoy the unlimited features it offers you.