iTools is an easy-to-use transfer tool for iOS devices that helps users backup any content from iPhone to PC/Mac in seconds. Moreover, iTools is powerful in selective data transfer including music, photos, videos, movies, books, contacts, notes, files, etc. between iPhone/iPad/iPod and computer quickly. It is also a perfect management tool for iOS devices.
Apple releases a new iPhone model every year. The most popular iPhone model in 2022 was the iPhone 14. I'm sure most of you are looking to swap your old iPhone for the newest one. So is there a way to switch one device to another one on iTools? Want all the information we need in our old iPhone, and important content? So many iOS users are looking for better software to quickly transfer data to a new iPhone. iTools provides a perfect solution for all iOS users.
So read the below article to know everything about how to switch many iOS devices with iTools. It is easy and simple, and everyone can do it without any trouble.
Simple Method to Switch one device to another one on iTools
Think about the situation when your iOS device gets old and you want to buy the latest iPhone. But you need all the information in your old iPhone: important contacts, favorite music, precious photos, movies, etc. You already know that iTools is the best solution for transferring your data. But after buying the new iPhone, how do you change your old device to the new one in iTools? Want to know a way to switch one device to another one on iTools?
Open the iTools application on your Windows or Mac device. In the main interface click the name of your iDevice in the top left corner. Then, you can switch a device to manage. That’s all.
How to Transfer Data to New iOS Device Quickly
- Click on the "Toolbox" button, you will see the "iPhone Transfer" icon.
- Now click the “iPhone Transfer” and it comes with the information about your old iPhone and the new one.
- Connect your old iPhone on the left and your new iPhone on the right.
- Now you can start transferring everything from your old iPhone to your new iPhone.
Note: After the phone transfer process, all content on your old iPhone will overwrite the content on your new iPhone. If your new iPhone is completely blank, please ignore it. If you have used a new iPhone before, backup your data to the new iPhone first, then you can do the phone transfer.
Some Features of Phone Transfer
- The complete content transfer including photos, contacts, music, videos, and more to the new iPhone with no data lost
- You can even transfer the contents selectively during the transfer process.
- Apply to the latest iOS 16 with our most recent iTools 4
Now you know how to simply switch one device to another one on iTools. It is a simple process that you can quickly move to a new iOS device without losing data. And also you can access multiple iOS devices by just using a single tool.