Do you ever think about transferring photos from your iPhone to PC or transferring photos from PC to iPhone? With iTunes, you can transfer all the photos from your PC to your camera roll.
But what if you want to transfer those photos selectively?
Now with iTools, you can simply transfer/import photos from computer to iPhone/iPad. Also, you can transfer either certain photos selectively or transfer all of them together. iTools is the best iOS management tool for iOS devices. You can simply transfer apps, videos, music, documents, etc using it.
So stay with us to know everything about this amazing application and want to know how to transfer photos from a PC.
A way to transfer/import photos from computer to iPhone/iPad
This method is the easiest and best way to transfer photos from your computer to your iOS device. It supports all iPhone devices including iPhone 3GS up to the latest iPhone 14 series. The best part is its running both Windows and Mac operating systems.
But sometimes you may face some issues: iTools interface displays as blows when you attempt to transfer photos to your iPhone. The cause is that iTools has no entry to the iPhone Camera Roll. So we will require you to download and install a FotoTrans app as iTools initiated.
So what is the solution for this must-know issue? Let’s find out.
- When you first launch the app, it will ask you to access your photo library and allow it.
- If you did not allow it you require to change your device settings. To that, open Settings, find FotoTrans, tap, and turn the slider green to give FotoTrans entry to your photo library.
- Open the FotoTrans on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch and wait for iTools to connect it.
Now you can transfer/import photos from computer to iPhone/iPad easily and quickly.
How to transfer photos from iPhone/iPad to computer
Start iTools 4 latest version on your computer and connect your iOS device using a proper USB cable. iTools recognize your iOS device and allow you to access its features.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad
- After connecting successfully, click Device> Photos > photos.
- Click the photos you need to export.
- Use the Control key to select more photos and click the “Export” button.
- Choose the location where you want to store photos.
Export all photos of a specific date: You can click the box before the date, then you can transfer the photos of a specific date from the iPhone to the computer.
Export All: Click the "Select All" button in the navigation bar to select all photos.
As you can find, iTools 4 latest version can not only transfer/import photos from computer to iPhone/iPad effortlessly, but also transfer photos from iPhone to computer without overwriting any files on your iPhone or iPad. And it is compatible with iOS iDevices like iPhone/iPad, no matter whether you use the latest iPhone 14, iPad, or iPod Touch, iTools can forever help you to manage and import photos as you wish.